Carisma Scale Adventure offer you the chance to own a classic 1976 F-150, accurately reproduced on the new SCA-1E LWB Chassis and second generation SCA-1E RTR platform. With its new CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) and forward battery pack position, improved upper shock mounts with new design Chrome true Beadlock wheels and deep tread soft compound multi-terrain tyres, the new F-150 not only looks accurately detailed, it also performs well on any terrain, urban, off road or on rocks.
- Official Licensed from FORD
- Highly detailed Licenced Ford 1976 F-150 body with moulded scale accessories
- 324mm LWB chassis, meaning that the body will also direct fit TRX4 & SCX10.2
- New Forward Weight Bias battery mount position to improve crawling capability
- New Own Brand ARC-1 ESC, Improved throttle finesse & voltage protection
- New Chassis Mounted Steering Servo position for additional scale realism
- New symmetrical 1.9 True Beadlock Carisma Scale Adventure wheels
- New soft compound 110mm all terrain scale tyres
Carisma’s Officially Licensed 1976 Ford F-150 Pick Up Truck
Based on a long wheelbase incarnation of the Recon G6 Certified SCA-1E, Carisma has taken the success of that first rig and produced an RTR with many additional features and performance enhancements. Carisma’s core values remain the same, and the brand’s ethos of producing products that offer Quality, Fun, Performance & Scale Realism has never been so relevant.
This is the first of a new generation of SCA-1E using a fully licensed body-shell, that blends the weight saving of Lexan, with the additional detailing of Injection moulded parts. It’s the best of both worlds, offering photo-realistic looks, but without the centre of gravity issues associated with running a full hard bodied rig. The forward mounted battery position alters the weight-bias of the rig to improve its ability to ascend steep inclines and aid in Rock Crawling. The CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), keeps the steering servo up high and out of view, cleaning up the look of the front axle and offering better scale realism. New true Beadlock 1.9 wheels are shod with soft compound All Terrain tyres and easily allow for further adjustments in weight bias using stick on wheel weights.
As with the Coyote and the LYNX ORV, this is just the starting point for as detailed, or as simple a build as you feel. From Trail Running and Bashing, to G6ing and Scale Competition, the new SCA-1E Ford F-150 will allow you to experience the exciting world of Scale at whatever level you feel is best for you.
- Wheelbase 324mm
- Weight (approx) 2200g (Fully built)
- Skid Clearance 75mm (adjustable)
- Length 541mm
- Width 230mm
- Wheelbase 324mm
- Height 220mm
- Tyres 110mm Soft Compound
- Speed Control ARC-1
- Radio CTX-8000 2.4Ghz Radio
- Battery 1400MaH NiMH with Tamiya plug
- Drivetrain 4WD