GT25 25CC (1.53CI) GAS TWO-STROKE ENGINE
This is the GT25 25cc (1.52cu) Gas engine from NGH. Well suited to 1.20-1.50 sized glow models, this engine offers lightweight and fantastic power output for it’s size; 2.7hp @ 11,000rpm.
NGH have become known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
The GT 25 is a great 25cc sized petrol, offering excellent value for money.
This long awaited engine answers many questions facing modellers choosing a small petrol engine or are thinking they might like to convert there glow engine to petrol. It is neat, and built with you in mind. It’s traditional mounting and front mounted carb mean it will just swap out with your existing glow engine. It has bags of power and excellent reliability. All this with the peace of mind of our backup service and spares support.
Following the success of the 17cc we now bring you the 25cc version. It shares all the features of the 17, but with a little more capacity.
- One of the most compact yet powerful 25cc engines in its class
- Drop in replacement for models requiring a 120-130 class nitro engine
- Power of a 120 nitro 2 stroke but with far greater economy
- Front mounted Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running and easy tuning
- Traditional ‘beam’ engine mounting for simple ‘drop in’ installation
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Forged crank shaft supported by dual bearings
- Light weight design, powerful output and excellent reliability
- Attractive blue anodized prop hub
- Suitable for use with NGH ‘Pitts’ style exhaust system
- Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
- Standard single nut prop shaft allowing easy use of a wide range of props
- Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- Beam type mounting for easy glow engine replacement
- Engine type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Petrol 2 stroke aero engine.
- Displacement (cc): 25cc
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 33.2 x 29
- Carburetor: Walbro WT series (Diaphragm & butterfly valve)
- Maximum Output: 2.7HP@11000RPM
- RPM Range: 1600-11000RPM
- Ignition: Auto advanced RCEXL DC-CDI
- Spark plug type: 1/4 x 32 Rcexl
- Ignition Power DC 4.8 Volts (4 cell NiCad or NiMh battery)
- Lubrication oil: 2 cycle Engine Oil + Cool Power fully synthetic lubricants.
- General use fuel: 35:1
- Recommended Propellers: 15×10, 16×8 16×10, (two blades)
- Weight: 840g (without Ignition) 960g complete
- NGH GT25 25cc Two-Stroke Engine
- NGH ignition system
- Spark plug
- Instruction manual