GF30 – 30cc (1.83CI) Gas Four-Stroke Engine
GF30 has the installation size of 120-180 glow size 4 stroke engine, and it has power comparable to a 120-180. It is suitable for RC aircraft with take-off weights of 6-10kg .
NGH continue to innovate with this gas 4 stroke engine, you will get all the benefits and sound of a 4 stroke but with the economy of gas.
NGH Engines are gaining a well-deserved reputation for performance and value. The ongoing development from NGH makes these some of the best on the market today. The NGH GH30 is a solid performer with plenty of power and excellent reliability.
The connecting rod and piston pin have the superior needle bearings fitted unlike the normal plain bearings fitted to most model engines. This improves the lubrication of the crank pin and the piston pins.
The multi-channel circulation system improves the engine lubrication and unique double piston ring layout, instead of the usual single, with one lubricating ring and one sealing ring improving the performance and long term reliability. The Walbro pump carburettor makes it easy for engine adjustment and consistent performance irrespective of the fuel tank location or aircraft attitude.
The cylinder liner is separate to the outer cylinder and is made from wear-resistant nodular cast iron which provides a higher machining tolerance than the usual chrome plated alloy cylinders as well as providing better thermal qualities.
Known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
Best of all, it saves you money on fuel because it consumes inexpensive gasoline with oil premix instead of glow fuel.
The NGH GH30 4 Stroke is great for scale models ranging in wingspan like a 105″ Piper J-3 Cub or a 75” full on aerobatic model .
This super reliable engine is great with a low idle due to the CDI spark plug ignition instead of a glow plug. Perfectly suited for propellers ranging from 15” through 17” Diameters. All you need to add is battery for the included ignition module (4-cell NiCd/NiMh – sold separately)
- One of the most compact yet powerful 30cc 4 cycle engines in its class
- Front mounted Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running and easy tuning.
- Traditional Blue anodized ‘beam’ style engine mounts included
- Forged crank shaft supported by dual bearings
- Precision forged connecting rod with needle bearings as standard.
- Universal exhaust silencer by NGH, realistic exhaust note and low sound levels.
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Light weight design, powerful output and excellent reliability
- Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
- Standard single nut prop shaft allowing easy use of a wide range of props
- Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- NGH GH30 30cc 4-Stroke Engine
- Adjustable Muffler
- NGH ignition system
- CM6 Spark plug
- Instruction manual
- Beam Mounts
- Type: 29.91cc single cylinder Gas 4 stroke air cooled engine
- Bore x Stroke: 36 x 29.4mm
- Power: 2.7HP @ 9000rpm
- Crank Type: Forged with dual bearing support
- Carburettor: Walbro Custom WT1022
- RPM Range: 1600 – 8500rpm
- Ignition: Auto advanced RcEXL DC-CDI
- Ignition battery: DC 4.8~8.4V 1000mAh recommended
- Spark Plug: CM6 RcEXL
- Ignition Power: 4.8~6V DC (4~5 cell nimh battery)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gas/Oil mix 35:1 + Cool Power fully synthetic lubricants.
- Recommended Propellers: 15×10/16×8/16×10/17×6/17×8/17×10 2 blade
- Weight: 1250g with ignition system