GT35 R – 35cc (2.13CI) Rear Exhaust Gas Two-Stroke
NGH Engines are gaining a well-deserved reputation for performance and value. The ongoing development from NGH makes these some of the best on the market today. The NGH GT35R is a solid performer with plenty of power and excellent reliability.
The engine has a front mounted carb allowing it to be installed into most models with ease. No bulky carb hanging off the side like some other models on the market.
Known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
The exhaust too is upgraded with two outlets (reversible for inverted use) with some baffling and “pepper pots” for a quieter flight. Also included are the the adjustable T mounts. CNC machined and anodized this mount is as good as it looks.
The cylinder on the GT35R can be rotated and different piston fitted (not supplied as standard) to make it a side exhaust.
Tired of ugly chain saw conversion model airplane engines shaking your model to death? Install this gorgeous miniature gasser and you’ll have a lightweight, smooth, and powerful engine you’ll be proud to show off. Best of all, it saves you money on fuel because it consumes inexpensive gasoline with oil premix instead of glow fuel.
The NGH GT35R is great for giant scale models ranging in wingspan like a 105″ Piper J-3 Cub or a 75” full on aerobatic model with unlimited vertical performance.
This smooth running and powerful 35cc. This super reliable engine is great with a low idle due to the CDI spark plug ignition instead of a glow plug. Perfectly suited for propellers ranging from 18×8 through 20×8. All you need to add is battery for the included ignition module (4-cell NiCd/NiMh – sold separately)
- One of the most compact yet powerful 35cc engines in its class
- Compact and powerful, the ideal 2 stroke for your 35cc sized model
- Twin outlet exhaust for improved performance.
- Front mounted Genuine Walbro carburetor for reliable running and easy tuning
- Traditional Blue anodized ‘beam’ style engine mounts included
- Forged crank shaft supported by dual bearings
- RCEXL Ignition with automatic advancing system
- Light weight design, powerful output and excellent reliability
- Clean burning, no more oily residue on your model
- Standard single nut prop shaft allowing easy use of a wide range of props
- Purpose made, specifically designed from the ground up and optimized for gas powered RC planes
- NGH GT35R 35cc Two-Stroke Engine
- Reversible Muffler
- NGH ignition system
- CM6 Spark plug
- Instruction manual
- Beam Mounts
- Type: Gas 2 stroke engine
- Power: 4.2hp @8800 RPM
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 34.95cc
- Bore x Stroke: 37.3 x 32mm
- Crank Type: Forged with dual bearing support
- Crankshaft Thread: 3/8″x 24TPI
- Carburetor: Walbro WT series (diaphragm and butterfly valve)
- RPM Range: 2000 – 9000rpm
- Ignition: Auto advanced RCEXL DC-CDI
- Spark Plug: CM6 Rcexl
- Ignition Power: 4.8V DC (4 cell NiMH battery
- Fuel: Unleaded Gas/Oil mix 35:1+ Cool Power fully synthetic lubricants
- Recommended Propellers: 18×8/18×10/19×8/19×10/20×8 2 blade
- Weight: 1400g with ignition system