GTT70 – 70cc (4.25CI) Gas Flat Twin Two-Stroke
NGH Engines are gaining a well-deserved reputation for performance and value. The ongoing development from NGH makes these some of the best on the market today. The NGH GTT70 is a solid performer with plenty of power and excellent reliability.
The engine has a centre mounted carb allowing it to be installed into most models with ease. Known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
Tired of ugly chain saw conversion model airplane engines shaking your model to death? Install this gorgeous powerhouse gasser and you’ll have a lightweight, smooth, and powerful engine you’ll be proud to show off.
The NGH GTT70 is perfect for giant scale and IMAC aerobatic models providing smooth running and unlimited vertical performance.
This super reliable engine is great with a low idle due to the CDI spark plug ignition instead of a glow plug. Perfectly suited for propellers ranging from 18×8 through 20×8. All you need to add is battery for the included ignition module (4-cell NiCd/NiMh – sold separately),
- Compact and lightweight
- Smooth operation
- 2 stroke technology
- Aluminium radial mount included
- Excellent quality and performance
- Type: Twin cylinder 2 stroke gas air cooled engine
- Cylinders: Twin
- Displacement: 69.88cc
- Bore x Stroke: 37.3 x 32mm
- Power: 7.9HP @ 8300 RPM
- Crank Type: Forged with dual bearing support
- Carburetor: Walbro Custom WT1022
- RPM Range: 1200 – 8500rpm
- Ignition: Auto advanced RcEXL DC-CDI
- Ignition battery: DC 4.8~8.4V 1000mAh recommended
- Spark Plugs: CM6 RcEXL
- Ignition Power: 4.8~6V DC (4~5 cell nimh battery)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gas/Oil mix 35:1+ Cool Power fully synthetic lubricants
- Recommended Propellers: 22 x 8 22 x 10, 23 x 8, 23 x 10, 24 x 8, 24 x 10 2 blade
- Weight: 2270g with ignition system
- NGH GTT70 70cc twin cylinder 2 stroke gas engine
- 2 x Mufflers
- Walbro Custom WT1022 carburetor
- RcEXL DC-CDI ignition system
- CM6 RcEXL spark plugs
- Custom radial mount