NGH GT09 PRO 9CC ( 0.55CI) 2-STROKE GASOLINE ENGINE.
NGH have become known for building quality gas engines that offer light weight, power and reliability at a very affordable price. They are manufactured and designed from scratch for model aircraft, they are not modified chainsaw or similar types of engines that have been in the past, they are purpose made.
The GT9 Pro is the second generation of this popular engine, it has been re-designed to give even more power and has a completely new NGH 20G Pro twin needle carb to give good reliable running and throttle response plus easy starting. The internal diaphragm pump of the cylinder is driven by the cylinder from the side of the cylinder to give fuel to the flow whatever the attitude of the aircraft and regardless of the tank position. The ignition system is the new NGH automatic advancing angle system that is manufactured for them by Rcexl who have been manufacturing ignition systems for many years.
An all new one piece carb has flawlessly overcome the problems normally associated with very small gas engines. The conrod is now machined from solid phosphor bronze like the GT17. It is the same physical size as a 40 – 50 sized glow engine so will drop straight in to your model with minimum fuss. The mounting for the exhausts are the same as 40 – 50 glow sized engines as well, so a range of exhaust options are possible.
The GT9 Pro still retains features such as a sand cast crankcase with NGH logo and ballraced crankshaft, the cylinder head and prop driver are now in classic silver (as opposed to the earlier blue anodised ones) which gives it a new very smart, durable look. Choose an NGH GT9 Pro for your next project and you will not be disappointed.
- Lightweight and powerful
- NGH advanced ignition system
- Improved twin needle carburetor
- Internal diaphragm fuel pump
- Sand cast crankcase
- Silver head and prop driver
- Type: 2 stroke air cooled single cylinder gas engine
- Piston Displacement: 9cc
- Bore: 23.3mm
- Stroke: 21mm
- Max Output: 1.2HP/13000rpm
- RPM Range: 1800~13500rpm
- Carburetor: NGH 20G Pro
- Ignition System: NGH automatic advancing angle ignition (manufactured by Rcexl)
- Ignition Power: 4.8~8.4V DC (min 1000mAH)
- Spark Plug: 1/4 x 32 Rcexl
- Fuel: Unleaded gasoline + Cool Power fully synthetic lubricant.Fuel/Oil Mixing Ratio: 20:1
- Recommended Propellors: 11 x 6, 11 x 7, 12 x 6 2 blade
- Weight: 535g with ignition and muffler
- Length (backplate to prop driver): 90.7mm
- Overall Length: 116.7mm
- Height (bottom of mounting lug to top of spark plug): 87.1mm
- Overall Height: 105.35mm
- Width of Mounting Lugs: 52mm
- Mounting Hole Centers (width): 44mm
- Mounting Hole Centers (length): 18mm
- Overall Height: 101.95mm
- Overall Width (inc muffler): 93mm
- Crankshaft Thread: 1/4-28 UNF
- 1 x NGH GT9 Pro gas engine
- 1 x Muffler
- 1 x NGH ignition system
- 1 x Spark plug
- 1 x Instruction manual