Take control of your very own big rig – this R/C model assembly kit recreates a massive boxy, customized truck like those seen in North America. The model’s ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration with the separately sold MFC Unit:
The separately sold Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
6 Types of Semi-Trailer Separately Available
6 types of trailer including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the model to create an exciting combination over a meter in length.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio 3-speed transmission
- Bearings Metal bearings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material Aluminum & plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Live axle
- Drive Type 3-speed
- Led Light Buckets Yes
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/14
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Length: 692mm, width: 190mm, height: 300mm.
- Special Feature 2 The realistic, lengthened body features newly-designed parts depicting front and rear bumpers, front grille, air cleaners and muffler covers. Muffler covers are made from metal tubing.
- Special Feature 3 Features a tough ladder frame construction with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members.
- Special Feature 4 Realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- Special Feature 5 Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Special Feature 6 Newly-designed 1/14 scale driver figure included.
- Special Feature 7 Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Suspension Leaf spring
- Terrain Use On-Road