- Adjustable Gear Ratio Fixed
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.
- Special Feature 2 Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road driving performance.
- Special Feature 3 New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.
- Special Feature 4 Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.
- Special Feature 5 Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.
- Special Feature 6 Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggy’s unique look.
- Suspension Independent suspension
- Terrain Use Off-Road
Fans around the world have been clamoring for more re-releases of classic Tamiya R/C cars and Tamiya has indeed been listening. The eye-catching Hotshot 4WD buggy, which was originally released in the 1980’s and helped popularize the R/C hobby, now makes a return with it’s timeless body shape matched with updated improvements to let both old and new R/C fans enjoy exciting off-road action.About the ModelHigh-quality 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the improved Hotshot off-road buggy.Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road driving performance.New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggy’s unique look.ESC (TEU-101BK) and Type 540 motor included.Wide range of Option Parts available to customize the look and performance of your machine.