RC MITSUBISHI PAJERO BLACK SP.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Features a body pre-painted in Black with Smoke color windows. Simply apply the included marking stickers and the body is ready!
- Special Feature 2 Black metal-plated parts are used for the spare tire cover, mirror and grille.
- Special Feature 3 CC-01 Lowering Kit includes plated dish wheels with 73mm low-profile tires and inner sponges, 20T pinion gear, white damper springs, damper oil and flanged spacers.
- Special Feature 4 Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Special Feature 5 A whole host of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis further.
- Special Feature 6 Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Suspension Front double wishbone, rear 4-link solid axle
- Terrain Use On-Road
A Stunning LowriderThis R/C model assembly kit creates a stunning lowrider version of the 3rd generation Mitsubishi Pajero, the Japanese company’s versatile sometime-SUV, sometime-street car, sometime-rally car. The Pajero form is accurately captured by a durable polycarbonate shell which comes pre-painted in black with smoke color tint applied to the windows, saving you painting time that can be used for driving! Simply attach the separate side mirror and spare tire parts, apply stickers to recreate details on the body, put together the CC-01 chassis, and the model is complete!The All-Terrain CC-01 ChassisThe CC-01’s highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a longitudinally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With CVA oil dampers front and rear, there’s enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces. This kit features blingy black plated wheels with inner sponges and gorgeous 73mm diameter low-profile tires, plus white damper coil springs and a 20T pinion gear. This low-slung model not only looks awesome, it also gives a truly stable drive.Specifications●Length: 450mm ●Width: 208mm ●Height: 179mm ●Wheelbase: 242mm ●Tread (F/R): 165mm ●Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 36/73mm ●Ladder Frame Bathtub Type Chassis ●Longitudinally-Placed Motor & Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD ●Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears ●Front Suspension: Double Wishbone ●Rear Suspension: 4-Link Rigid ●Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers ●Gear Ratio = 11.73:1 ●Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately) ●Type 540 Motor includedSeparately Required Items●2-Channel R/C System w/ESC ●R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter ●Battery Pack & Charger