This R/C model assembly kit features a precision-molded tractor truck body with pre-painted metallic black parts offset by chrome-plated parts such as the front grille, air cleaners and more. The tough ladder frame chassis is paired with front and rear metal leaf spring dampers for excellent performance and durability. The front-mounted motor provides power to the rear wheels via propeller shaft, mirroring the system used on actual road-going trucks, and utilizes a 3-speed transmission with manually-controllable gear changes.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration with the separately sold MFC Unit:
The separately sold Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
6 Types of Semi-Trailer Separately Available
6 types of trailer including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the model to create an exciting combination over a meter in length
- Adjustable Gear Ratio 3-speed transmission
- Bearings metal bushings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material aluminum & plastic
- Construction Type assembly kit
- Differential Type gear
- Drive Type 3-speed
- Led Light Buckets yes
- Led Lights no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 4-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/14
- Shock Damper friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Body and P parts are replaced with pre-painted Metallic Black parts.
- Special Feature 2 Length: 600mm, Width: 180mm, Height: 255mm.
- Special Feature 3 Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Suspension leaf spring
- Terrain Use on-road
- 4 Channel transmitter
- NiMH Battery
- PS Spray paint