|Indoor airplane||Information Table|
RC World product configuration table (c) 2018
AIRFRAME ONLY (NO MOTOR, SERVOS, BATTERIES OR RADIO)
TechOne YAK 54 3D – INDOOR
The 32” span YAK 54 3D EP ARF combines thrilling 3D aerobatics with the latest in lightweight flight technology!
Features include a fast-building EPS foam fuselage, a carbon fiber truss system and compatibility with brushless power systems.
The YAK 54 3D EP ARF is indoor pattern flying at its best..
The all Depron construction is 3mm thick which on its own is very light but Techone then CNC mill areas of this Depron leaving some areas with a thickness of just 1mm. Once the carbon reinforcing strips and rods are fitted this improves the weight without losing any strength! You can see from the images where these panels have been milled.This model is so light and so aerobatic and flying it just defies belief! Knife edge loops are a breeze, rolling loops are also possible, rolling circuits, touch-n-goes on the walls, inverted control line circuits and many more are possible with this model, well as long as your fingers and brain are up to it then anything is possible!
· Single servo aileron control.
· Landing gear rods with plastic wheels, foam wheel covers and carbon fiber tail skid strip.
· Carbon fiber pushrods.
· Assembles in about 3 hours
· Construction: 0.12″ (3mm) thick EPS foam with carbon fiber truss system to add strength and eliminate flex
· Wings: One-piece
· Aileron Control: Single servo
· Landing Gear: Rods with 1″ (25.4mm) plastic wheels, foam wheel covers and carbon fiber strip for tail skid
· Pushrods: Carbon fiber
· Building Time: Ready to fly in approximately three hours
· Yak 54 31″ Flat Foam Profile Monoplane with landing gear, pushrods, hardware and instruction manual
· Radio: At least 4-channel
· Servos: Three micro high-torque (1-aileron, 1-rudder, 1-elevator)
· ESC: 8 – 10A brushless capable
· Motor: 250 or 300 Electrifly Rimfire Brushless recommended
· Battery: 2S 300mAh LiPo
· Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
· Propeller: 9×5 slow flyer
· Building and field equipment
· Fuselage Length: 31″ (786mm)
· Wingspan: 32″ (815mm)
· Flying Weight: 4.6 – 5.3oz (130 – 150g) with battery
· Center of Gravity (CG): 2.95″ (75mm) from the leading edge of the wing, measured at the center of the wing
· Control Throws* Sport 3D Ailerons: Up and Down 1.46″ (37.2mm) 4.03″ (102.3mm) Elevator: Up and Down 1.15″ (29.2mm) 3.45″ (87.6mm) Rudder: Right and Left 1.73″ (44mm) 5.20″ (132mm)
· *Control throws are measured at the widest point of the control surfaces
· Exponential Sport 3D Ailerons: 20% 45-55% Elevator: 20% 45-60% Rudder: 20% 45-60%